Going to get my hair done is something I love to do. Unfortunately I only set aside time (and money) to do it about two times a year. A couple of weekends ago I finally went and had my hair done. I made an evening appointment and Dewy stayed home to feed the boys and put them to bed. It was so much fun! I went darker with the color, which is something I have never done before. Also the stylist was kind enough to take the extra time and straighten my hair. I've only had my hair straight once before. It's so much fun to comb my hair and run my fingers through it!! Dewy loves the color, but he kept asking me when it was going to be curly again :)

4 comments:
It looks great Jenni! But I like it better curly too! =)
You are SO beautiful!! You could be a model - no kidding! I LOVE the straight hair. SO cute :)
YAY!! I LOVE it!!! The darker color is way fabulous!! :)
Glad to hear you were treated to a wonderful evening out by yourself! Therapy I might say! ;)
You look absolutely beautiful!
Post a Comment