Sunday, May 10, 2009

Enjoying the sun!!


Two weeks ago it was beautiful here in WA. Sunny, blue sky, and above 60 degree's!! We have been truly blessed with wonderful neighbors who have little kids and who love to play outside. So, knowing it was going to be around 70 degrees on Friday we all planned a coul-de-sac pizza party. We pulled out the little wading pools, water toys, bubbles, sidewalk chalk, bikes, trikes, and every other fun outside toy you can think of. Then we ordered a whole bunch of pizza which was a wonderful compliment to the yummy side dishes everyone contributed. It was so much fun! Sorry I don't have better pictures, but I was totally distracted having fun and forgot about taking photos.



Something I don't want to forget about this day: The kids were all playing and I was chatting with another mom when I hear someone say "uh oh, Jenni look at your little guy". I turn around to see Jackson running down the side walk without anything on!! ALL the kids were chasing him laughing hysterically. Later when I asked him why he took his swimming trunks off he said he wanted shorts that weren't scratchy. So funny :)

1 comment:

Kristen said...

What fun that sounds like, Jenni! Glad you guys had such a good time.