Monday, November 2, 2009

Shelby Lynn


Our little girl was born Oct 20th at 7:24 a.m. Everything went very smooth, such a blessing after our little scare when I had Cohen. Shelby is a sweet little baby, I love holding her and am in constant awe of how beautiful she is. The boys are adjusting quite well. They love holding her, "petting" her, and covering her in slobbery kisses. It's a good thing they are both healthy, so far anyway! I am recovering quickly and feeling great. Of course I'm a little tired, but I've learned to never skip a nap! We have had success at getting all three to nap at the same time. I wonder how long that will last?





8 comments:

Kristen said...

Congratulations!!! She is so cute!!

Glad to hear that you are doing well, and have been able to get all three to nap at once. I'll keep that one in my prayers for you! :)

Congrats on your beautiful family, and I LOVE the name Shelby!!

Jenny said...

Jenni, Congrats on your family of FIVE! I'm so thrilled that all went so smooth. Shelby is precious!

Mitchell Family said...

Congratulations Jenni!!! I am so glad you finally got your princess. Shelby is an adorable name for a beautiful girl. Hope you continue to recover quickly!

Kristen said...

The pictures are precious, especially the one of Dewy holding Shelby with the boys standing by. Congratulations! =)

Jessica said...

Congratulations!!! She's adorable! Keep us posted on everything. We miss you, but I enjoy looking at your blog to see how everyone is doing. Take care!

Lori Ellsworth said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Having a little girl is so fun!

Mark said...

Congratulations you guys. I had no idea!! Whoohoo. I'm not even sure how I found your blog. We're well here in Flag, but just wanted to say hi, and a major congrats. Blessings, Pastor Mark

The Phillips Family said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations! Make sure you take it easy and take all the help you can get!