I am the wife to the most perfect man for me, Dewy, and mother of three incredible children: Shelby, Cohen and Jackson. Almost daily one of my kids will do something that either amazes me, makes me laugh, or makes me cry. I worry everyday that I will forget these precious memories. So, I am starting this blog to ensure our memories are shared with our family and friends and not forgotten.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Kiddo Update!!
Here are a few of my favorite moments from the past month.
Jackson putting his helmet on "Sizzy"
The Boys getting Shelby up from her nap.
Playing with Daddy's hats!
Co-Ster checking out Seattle
Cohen has this thing about getting the fuzzies out of his toes!
2 comments:
Your kiddos are adorable!
Cute pics! I had to laugh when I read about the fuzzies in the toes. I have a similar picture of Sarah at about that age doing the exact same thing.
Post a Comment