Friday, April 23, 2010

Amanda's Surprise!


We had the wonderful privilege of flying to LA to surprise my sweet friend Amanda for her 30th birthday. Her amazing husband Matt planned the whole thing and made all the arrangements for our family to fly to LA, stay in a hotel for two nights, and travel around in a rented minivan. Amanda was TOTALLY surprised and we had a wonderful time playing on the beach, eating yummy food, and getting to know Amanda's family better. I'm so blessed to have Amanda in my life and even though we have lived apart longer then we ever lived close together, I know she will be a life long friend. Love you Amanda and thank you Matt for making this whole trip possible!!!





Oliver running from the waves!!
Notice our two year old being knocked down by the wave :(
He was having SO much fun up to this point.








1 comment:

Those Dandy Dillards said...

Great pictures! I love you too... and I hope it's not too terribly long until we see each other again!