Cohen has been so cute lately that I decided to dedicate this post just to him. He has such a great sense of humor and loves to make us laugh. He enjoys being outside, playing basketball, kicking the soccer ball, football, or pushing trucks. Some of his favorite indoor toys are helicopters, trains, books, motorcycles, and semi trucks! He wants to do everything his big brother is doing which usually creates conflict. They are fighting a lot right now, but they also have some wonderful moments of sweetness. Cohen is a great eater, an ok sleeper, and a super sweet big brother to his little "Sisty" as he likes to call her. Best of all he is learning about Jesus. The other day after church I asked him what he learned in his class. He said "Jesus is my friend". We continue to pray that his little heart grows to know and love Jesus.
Playing in the snow at Uncle Joel's house.
He was so excited!!
He got a bean bag for Christmas.
He insists it is called a "green bag",
I have no idea why :)
Dewy made ribs they were a bit too spicy for Cohen.
Loves the piano!
Cowboy Cohen
I LOVE this picture!
CHEEEEEEESE!!
I had to put this one in there!!
He was so excited!!
He insists it is called a "green bag",
I have no idea why :)
I LOVE this picture!
1 comment:
I didn't know boys like to copy there mama's too!
Post a Comment