Dewy grew a beard this winter. I loved his beard, it looked so handsome. Then Saturday morning he decides to shave everything except his mustache. EEW, EEW, EEW!! Anyway we decided he should sport the mustache at least until Monday so he could go to work and see what everyone said. Basically we all have had a hard time taking him serious about anything. It just looks way to creepy!


I'm happy to say I woke up this morning to a clean shaven husband!!
P.S. I promise my next post will be a house post. I just need to get a few more picture.
I'm happy to say I woke up this morning to a clean shaven husband!!
P.S. I promise my next post will be a house post. I just need to get a few more picture.
3 comments:
Ha ha my hubby did this too during no work, arctic blast! Then he shaved off only the beard and was trying to convince me that Brad Pitt was doin' it, it was cool! NO GO! Same, could not take him serious, and we just creeped out by him! So funny! I'm glad to know that we aren't alone with the sick sense of humor. I had to admit, he never looked so good once it was clean shaven again!
Hi Jen! The mustache dosen't look so bad, really! My opinion though, (don't tell Dewy) THEY STINK! :-)
Stephen says he looks like Tom Selleck. So funny! Did we completely miss the beard pictures, though? And Definitely looking forward to seeing the house! Congrats again!
Post a Comment