Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Jackson's Third Birthday!!

Our first born turned three on December 13th. Unbelievable how fast he is growing up! We celebrated by going to the park, watching a movie while eating popcorn with m&m's, eating a taco dinner with our friends Holly, Herbie, and Kaden, making ice cream, gobbling up cupcakes, and opening a few presents. I couldn't stop smiling when we put Jackson to bed that night and he said "dat was a weally fun day!"

We started the day off with a present!


This was the first year Jackson was REALLY into the presents, it was so fun to hear him squeal and to see the excitement on his face!


Cupcakes :)


It wouldn't be a Birthday Party if Daddy didn't eat a whole cupcake in one bite!


Cohen trying to roll the ice cream ball.


Herbie trying to scoop the ice cream which was frozen SOLID.


My dear friend Holly and her little "cutie pie" Kaden.

7 comments:

Those Dandy Dillards said...

Happy Birthday big/little boy! I can't believe he's 3. It really doesn't seem like that long ago that he was born... but I'm sure it's hard to imagine life without him. I love the pictures and glad he enjoyed opening presents. It really is amazing to see the joy and excitement on their faces. So fun! Good job mommy on creating a
"weally fun day" for him!

Kristen said...

Awww, that is so neat! I'm sure you did the same thing I did when he was a baby, just dream about him being bigger and trying to imagine what he'd be like as a toddler and think about how much fun it would be for him to participate in the experiences of his life (instead of just lay around through them)! What a great day for all of you. =) Happy birthday Jackson! We miss you.

Kristen said...

How fun!!!

I can't believe how big he is getting!

What a fun day you created for your big boy!! He is lucky to have such a fabulous Mama!! :)

Mitchell Family said...

Happy Birthday Jackson! Three already...wow! I'm glad you all had a great day!

Devin's Mommy said...

For some reason I always remember Jackson's birthday and had been thinking of him this past Saturday. It looks like you guys had a wonderful day!
Happy birthday, big guy!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a fun day. They sure do grow up quickly, don't they? We miss you guys!

The Phillips Family said...

What a cutie! Wow, I can't believe he's 3! Sounds like he had a great day! -Kelly