Thursday, November 13, 2008

Dewy's Work Party!

Pathway Medical Technologies celebrated the launch of their product with a cocktail dinner party for all the employees. We were both so excited for a night out! We booked our wonderful babysitter Ms. Joy, dusted off our "nice" clothes, and headed out to celebrate this exciting event. The party was at the EMP (experience music project) downtown Seattle. The food was delicious, the band was super fun, and we even danced! I especially enjoyed listening to the story of the two men who thought of the product and started the company. I am amazed by people who have the vision and determination to start a business and make it a success.

This is the only picture we got, taken on auto camera after we got home from the party. We really need to get a point and shoot camera soon!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

That is a great picture! I'm so glad that Dewy's job is working out so well.

Jessica Probert said...

Hooray! Your hair is incredible! Glad to had such a fun time. Isn't EMP impressive?

The Phillips Family said...

Looks and sounds like lots of fun. -Kelly

Those Dandy Dillards said...

You are so beautiful - as usual!

Those Dandy Dillards said...

Oh - and I love your coat!